Wednesday, February 01, 2006

well... i don know how to start this topic... i was thinking about this for the past fifteen minutes but was not able to think of anything better ... and now here i start...I am gonna talk about something which is connected with my daily life... and that is JOBLESSNESS... i was thinking as to why i usually feel bored.. and the first thing which struck my head was thefact that i was jobless... dunno what all people end up doing when they are jobless.. day before yesterday we( i mean the stupid college people) were asked to attend one inter colegiate event conducted by our college.. the event was debate and the topic was 'fiscal deficit'... hmph..


another thing which comes to my mind now are the CA classes where we used to chat using paper when the class was going on.. we end up doing such stuff only when we r not able to talk to the person sitting next to us BECAUSE OF THOSE LONG BORING CRAPPY LECTURES GIVEN IN COLLEGE..

and the saddest part is that when i message people at nights just because i am not getting sleep..
and i know there are many of them who r right nowcursing me for that.. but whatcan i do????its not my mistake..ITS ALL BECAUSE I AM JOBLESS!!!WELL I GUESS THIS IS ENOUGH FOR now.........

No comments: