Saturday, February 04, 2006

a typical school life...
well to start off, i studied in a co-ed, the school was known for its academic excellence... in other words it was termed to be one of the "padips" school in the near by area.

From the very young age, there was one subject which i never used to like, and that was ENGLISH. The word english used to make me scared and english exams used to give me sleepless nights. now you guys might have a doubt.. then why the hell should this girl have a blog of her own and why should she bug others to read it and post their comments.. well the reason is I WANNA IMPROVE MY ENGLISH..

I guess the disliking for this language is hereditary in my family coz my brother also once hated this language,but their was a sudden change in him and he started reading many many story books and now he has created a blog for himself and his posts are really good. so guess its not my turn to improve my language.

Now coming to the interesting incidents of my school days.. i was always a prankster and a very mischeviuos girl in my school days(people tell that i am continuing to be one).

Now to make my narration simple i take the part of the narrator

Once when i was in my tenth standard, i had a group of six people who were equally mishevious like me and we six of us were called the 'OB' girls of my school. There was an english teacher.. from now on lets call her 'U'(for convieneince). She literally used to shout at five of us for no good reason(the sixth one was U's favourite student.. let fav student's name be 'M'). So, we guys once planned to take revenge on her, and our plan was to spill ink on her saree.

There were about twelve girls in my class and all of them readily agreed to the plan. They( i mean my classmates) got really excited and asked us to prepare a fool proof plan

And now it was our turn to make a fool proof plan. After thinking for about one whole day, we drew a very safe plan..
the plan was..

First when the teacher gets in to the class, M will go and ask some doubts to U and the five of us will go one by one and stand next to U(so as to cover up U fully so that noone sees us dropping the ink on her saree) and the other six girls in class will be distracting U's attention by making noises by dropping some things(for his purpose we had brought bells of cycles and empty bottles). In the mean time we guys will spill the ink on her saree and will walk off..
the plan was totally fool proof and it worked out the same way in which we wanted it to happen. but there were many things which we thought will never happen. but it happened...

When the teacher saw her saree, she started shouting at the class as to who did it.. but noone answered.. we were acting as though we didn understand anything as to what was happening there.. Then U told that if the person doesnt come out by himself or herslf then she will be going to the principal.still noone answered, and she did go to the principal, and complained about the class.
For few days, teachers came to our class to talk about this issue in a very nice way with the hope that we might tell them the truth, but we didnt tell them. The turning point came when three b****es from my class went and told the class teacher that we only did it. they became the approvers and in the process we were caught.
The next day six of us were called to assemble in the principal's room and there we got real good scoldings.. it was supposed to be a scolding but beleive me or not none of us were able to take it as scoldings because the whole situation looked very funny, all of us were so tempted to laugh(we were not all that brat types girls but still we found the whole thing funny).

After a long session of lecture for six of us, the rest of the girls in my class were also called and they were also given similar advice..

Well.. now if i sit down to think about those things now, its so nice to even get thoughts of those wonderful days where you can just be careless and continue doing your pranks on others..

similar incident happened when i was in ninth standard.. I studied ninth standard in delhi in a school called Somerville. it was also called a padips school. In that school, my gang consisted of six people including me, two guys and three girls

Once, we had planned to play with someone.. our maths teacher was a real cool person, and so we guys decided to play with her( i was her favourite student).

The plan was to celebrate her birthday, so we guys had kept the cake on the teachers table and we have stuck a balloon filled with water and other jigna stuffs in such a way that when she switches on the fan the balloon bursts and the water falls on her..

The same thing happened but she didnt even tell a word because she is very cool and will not mind all these things..

well thats all for now about my krishna leela's.. now coming to my story of crushes...

till i finished my school, i had only one crush and that was my first ever crush... he was one of my own classmates, he had amazing sense of humour.. i guess that must be the thing which attracted me towards him.
he was a very nice guy, shy type of a person when it comes to talking to girls(i don like shy guys).. but still i found him cute and nice.. he was an exception...

On the last day of school, i had given my slam book to be filled to him and here he goes filling it..

name: s

address: cannot disclose

phone:--------

most embarassing situation: when i learnt that siddarth liked you(well siddarth was another guy in my class)

most admirable person: not u!

ambition: onyx bin collector(i like his sense of humour in this)

lines for me: u could have been subtle in class 10... you know what i am saying...
( he meant i was site adichufying him through out tenth!!!)



so now he completes filling this and gives it to me... to my horror i find all these things and i feel miserable and now my friend M walks up to me and reads what S has written in my slam book and she starts laughing..

i jus moved away from that place taking my bag... i guess one of S's friends saw me going fast and he went and told S about this... S came to M and asked as to what was wrong and then M tells that i actually liked him and that he should not have written all those stuff which he had written in my slam book..

Then S realises his mistake and immediately tells M to convey his apologies to me... it was such a nice act of S to tell sorry immediately..... i still like S for this act of his...


well this is actually one a brief porion of what happened that day... will send the whole thing in detail in the next post...

these are few incidents which i would never ever forget in my life...:-)

4 comments:

Shilpa Krishnan said...

lovely....makes me nostalgic as well..we sure should try the ink spilling on kavita or rama sometime

nivi said...

ha ha ... good one da... but the point is that we will be surely kicked out of college... after considering the unity which we have in our class thats so so so possible...

swathi said...

hey super cool!! I never knew u were capable of so much.. way ta go babe.. and about ur eng... there is no better way of improving it.. so happy blogging.. looking forward to reading a post everyday especially if they r gonna b this cool.

nivi said...

oh thanks babe...

ya... will try posting something daily if Mr. leela prasad allows me to do so :-)

luv ya
n