Saturday, February 11, 2006

An eventful day!!!………

This is my second blog for the day!!! I have lots to write about the day as such…

If I had not gone today to swathi s place today I would have really missed something great in life…
At round 5pm, pavi (surprisingly on time) and shil came to my house.. And neethu also joined us in few minutes.. we left my house and then went to the beach to meet harini and the other ging bang in that group.. There was a stupid idiotic personality whom I met in the beach today… there was a guy doing some anchoring thingy for some close up contest.. he was really stupid.. Practically flirting with most girls!!! He was not able to tell question for nuts.. He was spelling it as ‘kosthin’ which was TOTALLY irritating..


After going back to swathi s place, we saw the nineteen different gifts which were gifted by pavi, shil, neethu and viji to swat… they were really brilliant… to name a few.. They were: a storybook kane and aabel, earings, key chain…. Etc etc…

Now I have to confess something very seriously.. Though I told swats that she was looking really brilliant, but I now realize that it was not all… she was really looking like an angel, in her pink skirt and off white top, amazing… beautiful.. Pretty.. Cute… aiyyo I am running out of words..

And aarthi’s and chikki’s singing made my day too..
Every one of them dressed in a very smart cute way with bright faces, wow.. If I had not gone there I would have really missed a lot.. really..

Thanks to swathi for really making it a point to call me and my mom who at last came to a consensus with me.

And now coming to the disastrous part of my day.. bloody idiotic bike of mine got punctured TWICE on my way back home from swath’s place and so all the plans for going out for dinner got cancelled and the seemandha puttiran of the house went out saying that he has to go to meet his “friends”. Wuuaahh!!

But this is not bothering me much because I am still thinking about those lovely moments when I was at eliot’s beach and swathi’s place….


Nice day

No comments: