Friday, February 10, 2006

Teachers… my part and parcel of life… huh!

This topic was actually told by my friend aarthi, fondly called thi..

Now to go on… these teachers are few who have or are continuing to take my life out daily!!!! Wuaaahhh!!!!!

Kavitha- She is a comedy character in the B.com department, her mannerisms are totally funny, and not to mention about the superb language… wow!!!! Simply superb.. As soon as she gets in to the class she will start calling out my name and will not stop till the hour gets over.. sometimes I even feel why she has not got the disease ‘short term memory loss’, which surya got in gajini and in the process try forgetting my name atleast for a day or so! She doesn’t need any reason for calling me and tell me that I am very talkative… she need not tell me that I am talkative daily!!!!… I know it by myself so why should she waste her energy?????

And now coming to her classes… practically she does nothing but will jus give few scaring dialogues as though the whole world’s (I mean the globe) weight is on her head and that she has to manage everything!!

But the turth is SHE IS TOTALLY JOBLESS

But believe me I DON get scared for anything I jus laugh my heart out at all her so called “scaring dialogues” … poor lady she must have done a lot of homework on all those dialogues, but fails to understand that it doesn’t work on most of us!!! Ha ha ha

Well I guess one is enough for now…

To be continued are many more

1 comment:

swathi said...

vah nivi.. 1st of all hats off to u.. u actually thot abt kavitha after coming out of the match box and lemme tell u even if she has short term memory loss she wont 4get u.. cause ur name is imprinted in her subconcious mind 4 ever.. that sounds scarry na?:)