Thursday, February 23, 2006

Random stuff

I love:

1.Sitting alone at home
2.Surfing the net
3.Chatting and freaking out with friends
4.Watching TV


My strengths:


1. Hard work
2. Never give up attitude
3. Disciplined to some extent
4. Caring


My weakness:


1. Negative confidence
2. Moody
3. Emotional
4. Possessive about my family and friends



My favorite dishes:


1. Anything which has paneer
2. Bhel puri
3. Pani puri
4. Curd rice during summers

Favorite drink: lime juice

My favorite hangouts:


1. Sitting in the beach alone
2. Terrace
3. Going to beach with friends
4. Any other place where it is calm

My favorite songs (this countdown keeps changing but still..)


1. Kaisi hai yeh ruth ki jisne
2. Enna ithu
3. Enuyir thozhiye
4. Aao na
All time favorites: Illayaraja hits, A R Rahman hits, Shankar mahadevan songs


My inspiration


1. M P Vijay Kumar
2. My brother
3. Vikram (for the amount of confidence he had that he will crack the Tamil film industry one day and his sincerity and commitment)
4.Every other person, I come across in one or more ways

2 comments:

Shilpa Krishnan said...

hmm...nice list da..but u culd have included that 10 yrs before also na.

nivi said...

hey my memory power is too bad... i don remember what happened yesterday.. will anyways try remembering stuff and writing it...

and thanks