Monday, February 06, 2006

Few fascinating personalities in my life….



This post is just fully about friends who are a great asset of mine.. they have been there whenever I need them, whenever I demand their presence etc..

Now coming to the list of few but worthy friends….


College friends:

Krithika- angel of our gang, charming, cranky, understanding, intelligent, awesome singer (her guy is jus too lucky), a neighbor of mine so its too easy for both of us to drop in to each other’s house when ever we are feeling bored.

Aarthi- another good looking female in my gang, patient listener, with an American accent (hey guys, believe me.. sometimes it gets very irritating when people talk with some accent… but this girl is an exception), awesome dancer, funny at times and an accounts prodigy in MPV’s classes(well I know how arthi will be reacting to it… but still arthi I am telling TOUCHWOOD!!!) , her dressing sense and her accessories jus ROCKS!!!!!!!

Pavitra- damn caring, understanding, loving person,intelligent, helpful, she can make you feel that she is always there for you, awesome person to share your views or problems when you are dull.

Neethu- she has views, which are similar to that of mine in many things… that I guess must be coz both our names start with ‘N’… well I know the logic is too lame.. but still its nice to know that there is someone who has views on different things which are the same as yours… understanding, a person who will patiently sit and reply to all my messages in the late night;-)

Shilpa- but her real name is gilma…. Damn talented person, I have never seen a person who can keep smiling, and cracks some witty as well as thought provoking jokes(sometimes). And one person who will be the first person to comment on my posts… in other words she is my blog partner, too good at poetry

Swathi- she is the teddy bear of our gang, real darling, doesn’t know to tell NO to anything, helpful, a girl with radiant smile, amazing command over the language. Whenever swats is there near by, noone will feel bored because we can always pull her legs and she will not be bothered at all.J

Apoorva- a girl with goli urundai siripu and hoogly woogly cheeks… apoo it’s a treat to pull your cheeks, studious, friendly, innocent, comical character at times because sometimes she will not be able to understand what we are talking and she will ask some doubts and all of us will end up laughing

Aishwarya- pet name- ice, one more Gemini in the gang, funny, friendly, sweet girl but dangerous too, coz she is one person who will just put my mood off with one word,
And she is the ‘babe’ of our gang… every thing on earth suits this girl, and she has an awesome figure.

Vijayalakshmi- super studious, hardworking, she has beautiful eyes, long hair, very knowledgeable when is comes to current affairs in the corporate world and very emotional.

Suman- she is the guru of our gang, first person to get married, within a span of six months from her engagement I find sea change attitude in her. Caring, helpful, And looks good in marwadi sarees

Ssupriya- the first thing, which fascinates me, is her spelling; her spelling is so unique, real cool person, an interesting personality, one of those friends whom I have got in the near past…….

Raunak- well as far as this person is concerned I have known him for the past four months, he is a tension freak though he claims that he is ‘cool’, sweet, friendly, but very very adamant, but still I have lots of hope that he will open up one fine day, poor guy will be royally disturbed by me daily…...

4 comments:

swathi said...

hey, im the first one to post a comment this time and babe the post has made my day rather evening!! k that was my attempt at humour.. pretty pathetic actually.. nywayz keep up the good work and keep blogging..

and babe about you- ur a real sweet heart with an amazing sense of humour. I can keep listening to you talk for ages. Ur really intelligent as well.. im real scared of ur bad moods. but since ur bad moods dont show up very often they are manageble..

lodsa luv

nivi said...

hey babes...

really really really sorry di.... i was upset and worried and frustrated about quiet a lot of things and jus showed it on u...


first i had jus decided that i will not even open my mouth but i jus don know how i jus showed the anger on u... sorry... really didn mean to hurt u in any ways...
sorry anyways don ask me abt the reason and stuff... don wanna tell it

Shilpa Krishnan said...

hmm...nice post niv...very true..though you are the first person to say that i provide "thought provoking" comments...made my day too..and swat, its better u not experiment with humor cos tht didnt even qualify as a joke, pj or otherwise.. hehe..

and whats with all this sorry business da...i though friendship means never having to say sorry..or was it love...anywez both same na!!

nivi said...

no re..

jus that i had given swat one very blunt answer.. felt really bad after i came back home