Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Harder lessons of life!

I was happy, when I was born
There were always ten people around me
To notice me laugh, cry and play around
The world of toys it was!


In my childhood days, I was excited
Was waiting to grow up
Liked to be treated like a grown up
Having a whole bunch of new friends

Then came the long awaited adolescence
These days still very fresh in my mind
All the teasing and major fun i had
The crushes and first love!

End of schooling, I was happy than ever
I became an adult, Lots of responsibilities
Total new world with new people
And I am struggling to face the world
Why were all the hype created, I wonder?!?

6 comments:

Shilpa Krishnan said...

wow nivi!!! awesome babe...so simple yet so real!!! great for a first attempt. hope you continue to churn out more of these...seriously...good going da

nivi said...

ha ha.. i am excited.. don know for wat. but it feels good:).. thanks...

guess the comment of urs is really really valuable to me..:)

nivi said...

as its the first one for my first ever poem.:)

Anonymous said...

hey, pretty cool perception o stuff. awesome for a first attempt. any poetry i've ever attempted has turned out to be majorly abysmal :)

-
g-man

nivi said...

this is was our poet shilpa told me...
"keep trying and it will click once for sure"... so u too keep trying..:)

Anonymous said...

hello dude! first of all sorry for the delay in reading.i really dint know there was such a good poetess in u. you brought out the complex facts of life really well. u shud try and write as much poetry as u can cause u r really good.

so get ur pen and ink on!!!

luv
swat:)