Friday, January 26, 2007

Longest ten seconds of my life!

Yesterday was fun! They took us to MGM Dizzee world. I know it might sound little kiddish. I thought the same thing and didn’t want to go! But I t was fun! Went for almost all the rides except for the water world!

One ride which is worth mentioning here ranger! It went 360 degrees! Well, how exciting does that sound? Yesterday was the first time I went for that ride and it was really great! And the best part was, I sat alone for that ride.. in the sense there were two seats in each row and since I didn’t have a partner, I had to sit alone and BOY! God only knows how scared I was! There was a point where we were made to stand over there in the air upside down for about 10 seconds! That’s when I realized how precious my life was for myself if not for anyone else! Just the way Ross declares to everyone that “its his second gifted life”(in one of the episodes of F.R.I.E.N.D.S.) I declare that this is my second lifeJ
It was a real fun day yesterday though the after effects of yesterdays suthufying!

No comments: