Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Mylapore festival

There was this mylapore festival in mylapore(duh! obviously) in the first week of the new year. After much compulsion by my dad and mom i went with them. To be very frank with it has been very very long since i went to the pakka mylapore side.. i mean though i live in mylapore, i haven been to the "REAL MYLAPORE". I really thought it will be boring will all the puja articles being displayed for sale which doesn't suit my interest. But it was to my surprise... it had real good stuffs to buy. starting from the usual mami stuffs like pickles to all nice bags and accessories to puja items to most importantly good food. the pakka brahmin iyer food was there. It was fun. More than fun it was a good change for me to see different kind of people. Oops almost forgot.. they were from my community. totally different people with pakka acharam still. They still see all the echal, pathu stuff.

oh ya almost forgot!
i did buy a bag which i like the most! the favourite bag ever!

1 comment:

Shilpa Krishnan said...

wow...go mylapore...so now i know where to go bag shopping!!!