Sunday, July 01, 2007

look at the pic... brde hitting the groom with garland;P
just before the thali scene;P
ammi medhichu arundhdhi parthu
wow... mehendi.... looks beautiful:)

grooms kasi yatra
Wedding s are made in heaven
Customs are made by human beings!!!

Where shall I start? What do I write?
I am confused. A few days back, I was one of those ignorant fools who didn’t believe in the elaborate customs involved in marriage. Little did I know that one marriage could change the whole perspective about my opinion on weddings. Just a week ago, my cousin got married. It was loads of fun. Fun is an understatement. While I am typing out this post loads of confusions running around in my small brains…
So finally decided to give snap shots of what happened in the marriage….. and one disclaimer is the pics r not in the chronological order.. forgive me for that.. its the mistake of my blog.. its not uploading pics in the same order:)



4 comments:

Shilpa Krishnan said...

nice...even i discovered the magic of south indian weddings just recently :D

nivi said...

hmmm.... same pinch!:)

g-man said...

weddings are fun? i'm already thinkin of absconding wen mine comes around. no doubt i'll get even more reckless, given due time :)

nivi said...

trust me ganesh... i shall make ur marraige look interesting in every possible way for u by staying with u and making u understand wat each thing is about:)