Wednesday, July 18, 2007

A day when I felt I was special to many many people who were around me. It meant a lot to me when I spoke with those friends of mine who were absolutely scared than me… oh ya! I am talking about the same marks stuff! The minute I sent message to people that I cleared.. I got calls.. more calls.. much more and many more… few of them giving a sigh of relief, a few shedding tears of happiness, and many congratulating! It feels good when we come to know that there are people to care for us and share our happiness! It was like conquering half of mount everest! Now that half is done the other half will be much more a rough ride! So getting ready for that!

By the way, my day was made that day!:)

4 comments:

RT said...

hey... so totally true!!! it was really overwhelming wen ppl called to congratulate!!!!
u realise hw many ppl are out there who care so much for u!!!

nivi said...

i know!!!! babe! we did it!! hi5!

Unknown said...

I totally agree too!! Btw, nice blog... :)

nivi said...

thank u thank u!!!!!:))))