Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Do u believe in platonic relations?

I believe in it and have experienced it couple of times. To put precise I have loads of guy friends. Frankly I am jabbering person and I can go on talking with any person non stop with out making any sense to anyone. Now the question is whether platonic relationships exist or not…

Some random thoughts…

“They exist… but I dunno whether I have had any….”

“I have experienced them and they sure exist!”

“They don exist … whats the necessity of a girl to have relationship with a guy or vice versa when she can share many more things with the person in the same gender”

“In this world, noone can be independent and self sufficient! Its always good to have friends in the opposite sex so that many things which cannot be told to the person in the same sex can be told to the person in the opposite sex”

I have posted many posts on my friends who are girls but never thought of posting on the others…. So here it goes…!

Each one of us will have our own comfort zone with each person and it varies with each person. Although it varies with each and every person, I mean the degree of closeness. But I have always found a transparency in friendships with a guy which is very rare to find with girls. The transparency in friendship with girls is not possible because sometimes they are unbelievably secretive. It’s too hard to predict what they think and feel about you. As far as guys are concerned, jus sit in front of them and break open the thing which is breaking your head and spontaneously u will get an answer and that’s the hard truth. Now it all depends on how strong you are to mentally take the truth!

Few are truly cool friends that they go to any extent of helping me out. few are hesitant enough to do anything, yet they are sweet and good friend! Now what do I say, they will be nice only because they have got a person like me!!!( ok.. i get that eggs and tomatoes are outside my room door.. i shall stop it before u start throwing!!!)

Frankly speaking, except for some handful of people who are my best friends I can declare that I have failed to maintain transparency with friends who are girls.! However that’s not the case with the guy friends!

Do I have to be happy or sad???

No comments: