Monday, March 20, 2006

Another birthday to pass by…

Today… an auspicious day… birthday of my friend…

To start of giving intro about the person… hmmm… I will just put it as one of those very few persons who understands me top to bottom!!!

Hey how can I forget the thing about which we both keep talking.. both of us are quite amused by the fact that we both share exactly same views in most of the things. The point is I am still not able to believe that we share the same views. Infact its still a surprise for me… really.. because I have always thought that my views are weird and that noone will have opinions like that of mine.. well let me stop talking about me..

Now I guess I cannot give a better intro to this person.. its none other than neethu.. damn friendly person and she is one person who just makes anyone totally comfortable (atleast me).

I think I have known her for about two years though we got into good touch only towards the end of the first year… one year has passed ….


I really cant forget time when I have spent with her.. it has always been a heart to heart talk with her more than “talking for fun”( this also we have had).

To be very true she has inspired me a lot many times… well I know what her expression will be giving when she reads it.. but still it’s the truth… I admire your sincerity towards certain things..

I cannot really forget those days when neethu, pavi and me used to try doing joint study before the college internals so that we can crap atleast a bit…. Wat say neethu and pavi?

And most importantly, how neethu and pavi were of support to me when I really was into great problem… hats off to them... my heart felt gratitude...I guess there are noone to replace my friends!

Well.. actually I don have much to put on the paper because its more of a feeling and I think I really cant put it on a sheet of paper and get away with it..


Every bit of time spent with her has been truly enjoyable and I really feel that our friendship gotta continue even after our college life… both of us don’t know what we are going to do next year.. jus hoping that both of us continue to stay in touch and I would really love it if we both get into the same articleship firm… which is highly unlikely…
But still I am hoping….

And I dedicate this song to you…
Dil chahta hai .. has everything whatever I want to tell you

10 comments:

g-man said...

yea, there are some people you know better than they know themselves and who know you better than you know yourself. surprising how many times they say aloud what you're thinkin and vice versa. surprisin how both of you react in the same way when confronted with a situation. neither is alone any bloody time, coz you're always gonna be with that person, no matter what, n ya knw they're gonna be with you as well. hurting them is the last thing you wanna do. you wish you could be together the rest of your life, but you can't. all you can do is be there for each other, never let yourselves drift apart in the slightest.

damn i'm in a pessimistic mood now...sry abt tht...

g-man said...

beautiful post, mate. i can never put down emotion no matter how hard i try to.

magnifico

nivi said...

hey ya... i totally agree with you and why should you be sorry for being in a pessimistic mood???

swathi said...

hey nivi.. nice post.. ya there is a lot of things i admire abt neethu as well.. her sincerity, her intelligence and her really cool attitude,.. so hats off to the bday babe.. and ya if neethu ever reads this.. babe im sorry i 4got ur bday..

lodsa luv

nivi said...

oh thanks swats... and dont dont take too much tension for semesters da... not worth it..
luv

nivi said...

hey thanks a lot di nivi....ya i really hope tht v stay in touch 4 d last of our lives....V WILL i no...and ya i no seriousy cant forget all tht time v spent together let it be rottin in aptech(though i hardly used 2 cum) or studyin or supposedly studyin 4 d internals or our ca classes(again here a kinda guest appearance though)....and for all those who forgot my b day i ll just say- its ok this time but next time u forget i am sorry i cant forgive (this time forgiving coz of so called SEMESTERS)

nivi said...

Neethu:
hey its me...dont ve a blog acc..so postin through nivi s....
hey thanks a lot di nivi....ya i really hope tht v stay in touch 4 d last of our lives....V WILL i no...and ya i no seriousy cant forget all tht time v spent together let it be rottin in aptech(though i hardly used 2 cum) or studyin or supposedly studyin 4 d internals or our ca classes(again here a kinda guest appearance though)....and for all those who forgot my b day i ll just say- its ok this time but next time u forget i am sorry i cant forgive (this time forgiving coz of so called SEMESTERS)

nivi said...

he he... swathi got it a?

Shilpa Krishnan said...

hey nivi...awesome post...nice thing u got here using your blog to make your friend's b-days special...touching thought.

nivi said...

yup.. shil... blog is more like a collection of ur thoughts right... my friends birthdays are very important days for me... so...