Monday, July 28, 2008

Tag!

I am gonna tag shil, indu, ganesh.... and and.. well i guess thats all... too lazy to type out names.....


1) One achievement in my life?
Spilling ink on my english teacher in 10th standard and the rest is history

2) One thing i would do over and over again..
Listen to my fav songs, talk talk talk talk... blah blah blah blah

3) Best people in my life...
Irritating brother (pain in the ass)... mom (she treats me like a child!!!).... dad( Keeps telling me to try acting like a girl!!!) :(.. he says i act like a guy!!!! my friends... who came up with and call me "casanivi"(casi-nova)

4) Hang out.....
My second home..... bessy and thiruvanmiyur beach..... Since these two are my second home, thi's home has also been included in the list of my hang out places......

5) idea of perfect holiday....
get up really late... watch kick ass mornings on MTV ... keep lying on the bed till one in the noon... go out for lunch with friends.... talk talk talk.... hang out.... meet more people.... get back home and chat with parents,... watch tv and then sit on the comp chatting endlessly......

6) people whom i hate....
Vetti scene potta....(sorry was not able to help telling that in tamil).. dishonesty and back biting....

7) bike or car?
bike drive.. any day!!!!!

8)best birthday gift...
This year my friends took me to a old age home and they had ordered for a meal for all of them at the home in my name.... all the old patties wished me, prayed for me and blessed me... what more can i ask??? i was overwhelmed, thrilled and was really touched..... all the old people were sitting and watching "basha" and one of them was telling us her love story.....(what a revolutionary person???). most of time i think that i don have meaning in my existence. But after meeting them, i am inspired to live for more number of years....

9)Desktop or laptop?
desktop.....

10) water or juice?
water anyday!!!!!

this is a very short list....

am bored of thinking...... if any of u can think of more things, just add on.....

bye of now.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi ,

I was reading ur blog posts and found some of them to be very good.. u write well.. Why don't you popularize it more.. ur posts on both ur blogs especially ‘Love..........’ took my particular attention as some of them are interesting topics of mine too;

BTW I help out some ex-IIMA guys who with another batch mate run www.rambhai.com where you can post links to your most loved blog-posts. Rambhai was the chaiwala at IIMA and it is a site where users can themselves share links to blog posts etc and other can find and vote on them. The best make it to the homepage!

This way you can reach out to rambhai readers some of whom could become your ardent fans.. who knows.. :)

Cheers,