Sunday, July 13, 2008

Some random thoughts...


I love to message.... but i hardly do that these days

Long walks near the sea shore with my friends or even alone.... gives me a lot of peace

Late night chats with my friend online...

Listening to random songs

Talking about random people, random things and totally unassociated thigns to the people around me

Love dancing.... (@*$%ing reasons why i don continue it now....)

extrovert, very very short tempered..... I am diplomatic at work... but they think that am "timid"... DO they even know about me at all???? CRAP! Whatever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This happened some few days back.... I go for audits to a clients place every quarter... thats a listed client...(now i shall not go into the details about what a listed client is ....) ... There was this guy from the HR department who actually asked me out but i had handled that situation with a lot of dignity and denied it. However Few of my colleagues at office insisted that i should keep my senior on the job informed about what happened for FYI purposes.
I never wanted to bring this topic to him because of the following reasons
1. I had given a lot of reasons for him to be mad at me.. Yes...
2. He has very intimate relationship with the client.....

But finally there I go, after being forced by two of my colleagues, i went and spoke to my senior about this after 2 weeks... And after i saw his reaction I was truly shocked! really..... What the *&%$? What was he thinking of me? or rather what does he think of me? A call girl or what???? Felt like bashing him right away!!! And the worst part is, he is one person i have been working with most of the times ever since i stepped into EY.


It is one the few things about which i have always been happy and proud.... i.e. working with him.... but i guess i was truly wrong.... ultimately wrong... felt cheated at the end of it all...

Well i have to confess something. I very rarely expect things from people that to from people whom i hardly know. To be very frank, i never expected him to even react to it. I had informed about the happening of this incident. The following are the exact words which he actually told me!(VERBATIM)

" I am ok with it if u finish of the work, as far as i am concerned whether you go out with some person or not is not my concern. Its upto you whether u want to maintain an informal/formal relationship with the client There is nothing like professional and unprofessional....." And he sighted some example of his relationship with one of the employees over there.... Did he think that i was asking him permission to go out with that guy????? What was he thinking after all???

Frankly speaking, I have not told anyone as to how irritated i felt... I don expect him to even empathise with me.... Least he could have done is just lend an ear.... The worst thing is it scares me more when i think that he was the only person with whom i have been working will all this while and he has such an opinion about me! What if others at office also think the same way? But little do i care!!!!!!!!!!!!

TO add on more... my manager says i add more value to the softer aspects of life! Wat the hell does he mean by that? He might know it better if he was girl!

Ever since then, little do i care about what people think! sheer shitty world!

Am asking one question to myself.... Nan nallavala kettavala??? (nayagan isshtyle);) ha ha ha ha...

what ever..... Am not bothered about what people think about me!


P.s- Blog is a place where i can talk freely... without any restrictions... with a lot of authority and freedom... So i can crib, curse and rave about anything in this world!!!!!!


No comments: