Thursday, February 14, 2008

There is always a choice behind "being something". And my choice to fall in love with my life is only because of reading a particular blog. http://myindia2110.blogspot.com

Will anyone still be feeling lost out in life? No way! give me a break! There need not be a reason to do something in my life. Just the will and plan- and thats all.. jus GO AHEAD DO IT!

and thats exactly what i am going to do! i love my LIFE! i am here to live and share it with the people around me! live for them and exprerience the eternal joy! its a pleasure to see the glitter in people s eyes when you they are happy with you. I would love to see and make them ahppy for all i know that keeping them happy will make me the happiest person on earth.

For example, After seeing my review in the news paper, my mom was the most happiest person going around like a kid and showing it to people around very proudly. Looking at her happy makes me feel very special.. After all i have brought a smile in someone s life! :)

2 comments:

Sugar and Spice said...

Why dont u jus scan the reviews across to us?? After all, u might bring a smile in many others' lives!!:-)

nivi said...

will send it across da....