Sunday, February 24, 2008

After gaining a lot of self inspiration..

Well, there is not much happening in my life apart from Sanmar interim audit. Evenings seems to be the hardest part of the day these days because i have NOTHING TO DO! Its driving me crazy. Driving me crazy is an understatement. I would do anything to kill the boredom.

about my weekend till now... it has been great till now... yesterday we worked the whole day till six in the evening. Came back home around seven and my day by watching Rang de Basanthi on Set Max with a bite of Vegie delight and nestea for dinner.

Sunday has been uneventful. It started off as usual with my dance class(after a long time, i danced danced danced to burn my excess energy which has been stalked up inside for almost three to four months!). It felt good. Feels a lot better. And my day continued with some office work which i had to do over the weekend. Now sitting and aimlessly attempting to write a post.
Kinda bored with the usual stuffs happening in life. To put it in other words, I don't want to grow old. I don't want to become more matured and be serious all the time. I don't want to keep thinking before I utter a word. Its scary. Its a disgraceful and disheartening thing if a person does not have the freedom to voice out his/her opinion in this democratic country!

On the flip side... I have reasons to be happy. Two of my friends have completed their first anniversary ever since they got committed. so.. YIPPEE!!! and one of them has got a job as a journalist.... so here i go another time.. YIPPEE!!!!

I just have a question... Am I the only person cribbing about boredom? Am I abnormal and have i lost my senses or what? I have never found myself cribbing so much of life. Its getting too monotonous these days!!!! GOD HELP!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

g-man said...

i have decided not to grow old, mentally...

nivi said...

he he!!!!!

growing old..??? you are forced to grow old man!!! the world out htere is like that!!!!!!!! :(

sigh....