Monday, September 17, 2007

now something about E & Y

oh ya!!! i have got into Ernst and Young. but the fact remains that i still remain clueless as to how they picked me out from the hundred other applicants who sure would have got better marks. now, this is no sign of modesty or underplay but the point is i had absolutely no recommendation, absolutely bad marks. i had just got 50% to clear it! and there will be many more people who are better talented than me to get into such esteemed organisation.

now after that brief introduction, i want to say about the induction day.. that is the first day! to start of, as always, it started of well... looking forward... with my heart filled with remains of memories of my past!!!!

organisation with cream of people working there(except me).. hoping to learn atleast something and reciporcate it to them!

No comments: