Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I came back home at sharp at 5.13pm. and the college got over at 5.05. so from this u can jus calculate the time which I spent in college after it got over( and it takes minimum 10 minutes to come from college to my place). NOT EVEN A SECOND I WAS THERE after it got over. And moreover there s noone to stay with too..

Its exactly three days since I started going to college after Ca exams, and guess what.. I don want to go to college. Never has it happened that I have REALLY REALLY hated to go to school or college but this time, I find it more like a burden! Its so heavy to carry on that I decided to tell it to someone. And I found that I had noone around me. Then, I thought about the blog and now I am posting it online. I don even know whether I should post it or not. But still… I am doing it because I don have anyone to tell to. Rather, I don know how others will react to my problem.

Until the month of September, things were going excellent because Pavi was there with me. Even if Neethu had joined office by that time, we both (me and pavi) spent sometime together after college and so things were going great. After that, my Ca exams and semester exams came up, so I was making myself get involved with a life without the two of them. Things were going fine( thanks to the deliberate effort which I took).

Never in the history of my life have I ever come back from school or college so soon! Nowadays have noone to talk to freely, noone to share my thoughts with, noone to rely on! Rather these days I feel so very depressed that I don’t feel like doing anything, neither do I neither message anyone nor talk properly. But people around me ask as to why I am like this and I put a false image of myself like just fooling around! I hate it from the bottom of my heart! I hate it thoroughly!

Things have changed! Feel as though I have lots to learn about people in life and that even those people whom I consider close to me are not the same as what they appear to be!
I know for a fact that this post is becoming a very depressing one but still I can’t really help it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey nivi,
I am always there 4ya 24*7 da and its jus a matter of some 2 or 3 months. After tht i can assure u ll ve fun 4 evry min in ur life. We do ve 2 go thro such stages in life and trust me u become a lot strong let it be emotonally or mentally during this time. Even i experienced such a situation initially without all u guys. So jus wait 4 smtime and everythin ll be fine. You ll no longer come home so early.

Luv ya
Neethu