Monday, November 20, 2006

As usual I am back!
This post is just a report on what happened in college today. I am feeling very happy and excited today! Don know for what reason because nothing special happened in college. I was just sitting all alone in coll, except for two hours (I think) Apoo sat with me.
They all left for FM stuff. i was not a part of it and so was sitting in class. I was glued to the new book which I am reading now, riot by Shashi Taroor.

Today we had two entrepreneurial classes and two IT classes and one management accounting hour plus one counseling class! So that tells how boring and tiring the day would have been! But I don know… I am just too enthu and left to myself I guess I will go run the whole stretch of the beach now! I have this super level of energy right now. And I want to go out somewhere preferably beach but I don know. Mostly NO cause I will have to go alone.

But one point is for sure, being alone, doing things alone, and staying alone at home or college has become a routine for me. Before and all, I used to be super excited and happy when I used to stay at home alone. But now, I am getting tired of it! Really tired! Mainly when both my brother and mom go out(my brother always wishes that it has to be that way or it will be some place where I wouldn’t want to go)L. But now really getting sick of it! I have stayed one whole day at home alone without even having to see any human species around me except in the idiot box! Hmmm.. well, chuck it I don wish to go further and spoil my mood. I am happy now;).. so will continue being happy and excitedJ

No comments: