Saturday, July 01, 2006

Forwards.. the most irritating stuff!!!

Well, the fact is that before and all I was also getting carried away by all these forwards and used to sit and religiously send the forwards to each and every person in my phone book.. I cant even believe that I was that jobless!

But thank goodness atleast now I have understood as to how dumb it is to forward them. It’s better to always to type it out in simple words whatever you want to say and send it instead of forwarding some shayiris and all. I have always wondered as to why people take so much of pains of forwarding them when sometimes they might not even mean that.

The worst forwards are those good morning and good night messages with all those teddy bears and roses which tell that “ I brought these flowers or teddy bear only for telling u a good morning/night”. CRAP! Utter crap. If anyone wanted to wish good morning or good night they can either send it as a personalized message or even sometimes if they are that desperate, they can even spend on a call. But they end up adopting the worst means of communication!. Well again at this point of time, I really want to tell that I was also a victim of these stuffs. I used to really bug three of my friends(chikki, arthi and swathi) with innumerous forwards in a day! I really feel sorry for them. Rest of them I don even message them.

Next are these fun type messages.. i.e. tell me one thing which u like the most in me or something like that. Though they are kind of bugging in true sense but they are fun. Atleast better than those good morning good afternoon messages!

But again there are these real nice forwards. Few forwards are really cool.. especially the jokes..

At last, one thing is for sure.. there are totally four people glad on this earth because I stopped forwarding these forwards. They are arthi, swathi, chikki, and myself.

I am happy for myself!!!:)

No comments: