Tuesday, June 28, 2011

After a lot of thought process, I sit down to write this post which is solely going to be on a 15 days course which I had attended very recently… the program except for a few was probably not that great but surely there were a lot of personalities whom I met there were mind blowing.
One the first day, in a room of 100 people sitting, little did I think that I will get fantastic friends In that room and most importantly I had no clue about anyone.. just that I knew swathanth was my school junior and EY colleague and I knew Vikram as a person from EY. So there I sat next to a ultimately stunning looking lady… sunitha… She threw her warm smile and became immediately comfortable. We spoke for a while and after the mokkai sessions, we four i.e. Sunitha, Sonia Gandhi, Danny and I were relieved at some point that the day got over  and we led back home… 
Second day was the starting of getting to know so so so many pple… my thought in my mind was always WOAWWWW!!!
Lavanya: she was probably the person to whom I was sittign next to on my birthday.. and from there it all started… bubbly, cute thing.. ofcourse my dance company… awesome company to hang out with 
Ashwin: attukutti… yappa… ennatha nu solla.. a person who just loves to shout and curse me to death.. hahaha.. my kutti brother… fun fun fun… totally company has been real fun.. even the dull days of classes were made lighter with the tiny whiny arguments…. So this guy is all sooper fun to hang with..
Btw.. cant forget to mention his lovely mom… dei unna pakarthuku nan varla unnoda amma va meet panrathuku than vandean ;)
Siddhu: buddhu… another brother of mine… many times, though he is kutti.. there has been something which I have learnt from him daily as a person… he s a real darling!!!  he s extremely sweet and considerate and very very reasonable with no bloody bit of attitude… there have been many things which I have confided in him without even thinking once which can never be done… highly trust worthy :D.. dude will miss u…
Siddartha: can just remember the dance practice sessions… amazing fun company to be with and a good friend with a lot of sensibilities… its nice to have a friend who can talk no sense with a lot of sense and still make you feel really good about yourself at the end of such conversations… such kind of conversations I have had with sid and its great to know him…
Adi: FAFER FAFER FAFER…… thoroughly genuine and totally good at heart was the thing which first sturck me about this guy and it did appeal to me a lot… all the discussions on corruption skits and other things have been totally awesome and I surely knew that if there is something which I cant share with anyone and I needed someone to really understand it genuinely, then it has to be adi..
Vikram: hahahaha.. jus one word for u da… FUN!!!!!! Dude thanks for giving me those fun moments da… really its awesome knowing u…
Venky: a big time friend… common sensibilities, common interest struck the chord between us.. endless conversations and one big thanks for putting up with all my nonsense many a times which am sure I don’t have the real guts to share it anyone else than u… and ofcourse for singing ilaya nila on my request.. thankuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu  all the very many chats and discussions about zillion stuff have surely contributed in many new productive thoughts which are surely gonna be useful to both of us… dude better keep in touch..
Preeyaa: the last one with the cherry on the top… my total favourite.. all time fav and my darling.. as I keep telling priya she s a partner.. partner in everything in every sense and at any time In the day and night… it’s a fact that girls take time to get closer with eachother but in our case in was so quick and immediate we never even realized and now when the time has come, it difficult for both of us to really think of not messaging each other……. Darling and I can put up with all her nonsense and so does she.. and our conversations always start with… “hey priya, u know wat..” and “hey nivi, idhu unakku theriyuma..” and goes for endless hours…. Boy will miss every bit of it…
These were some of the people who have impacted my life in a big way in those fifteen days… this doesn mean that others have not contributed.. these ppl have contributed in a bigger way when compared to the others… thanks to one and all.. and guys do keep in touch and do keep mailing;… as sid says I will be stacking the internet so my mails will be flowing in continuously…

Thanks guys for adding so much value to my life! :)

12 comments:

priya said...

awesome gurl! the cherry says she will miss u too! and all the whiny convo over the phone :) u dare not fugget me else i forgive u not!!

Kanakkupullai said...

That was a very nice blog! Yes those days were fun weren't they. they day you drew up a skull from deepthi's mini drawing! and the day you posed for the camera with the devilish horns! (Ok, i can see u bring up such a look now! Just for fun and that was real good moments!)
Serious efforts to dance you people put in and it all paid off in the end very nicely!
wishing you all luck for your future. and yes i will better stay in touch! :)

nivi said...

Ha ha sure girl. Give me few days to settle down and get the internet connection and stuff... Sure done

nivi said...

yaaa da venky... awesome fun it was :) and thank you for the time u spent in telling us about our coordination and stuff... :)and the skull drawing is a art acquires after a lot of practise!!! :P

rareidprasan said...

hai niveditha ...
all the best for ur future...
hv fun in bombay....
nice blog...
one more thanks to ur mom for the cucumber rice and potato....
take care bye bye

Aditya Nalapat said...

That felt really good to read , because every word came right from the heart. Those 15 days were truly brilliant! I enjoyed learning classical steps from you for the dance, even if it looked like kunfu when me and sid did it :)and Nivi was one person who really took the corruption skits seriously and contributed, something i really admired! and her skull drawing!, We should have it framed! :p
So we are all going our separate ways, but it will be great when we all get to meet again, Cheers to all the suspects !!!

siddharth said...

Hey...such a nice blog...felt so good reading it...will miss u...be successful in whatever in u do...stay in touch and thanks for the chocolate..

nivi said...

@ prasanna: thanks da.. all the best for ur future and take care :)

@ adi: dude... andha venky dhan da ellam pannadhu... he went and showed that skull diagram to everyone :) hahahha... never knew my drawing skills will be applauded in any way! hahaha!!!!

Sonia Gandhi said...

ya nivi u r right... i can recolect that very first day of GMCS class.... it was absolute fun thosedays...so many people to get to know....tho we guys dint interact much with many in class.... still we (me,suni n danny) had absolute fun in watching u guys enjoying the class. the way we protested the class for NO AC,our mind mapping game,class on efective listening, conducting meetings, physo vas class.y should i give a job to u that padhu's class, give my monay back, i have a doubt sir n so on i would say interesting 15 days of ma life....

Holv03 said...

very nice blog.....check out my blog at http://hsantana-howtomakemoneyonline.blogspot.com/

hilda dada said...

Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i've been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share. l-arginine plus

les lunettes de soleil lady said...

wholesale NBA Jerseys

lunettes de soleil pas cher homme?Plaisir vendeur pour faire face a la Grande-A *

Great experience from the seller and at the event?replica louis vuitton

black-hawks-jersey?are cheap on sale.