Thursday, November 20, 2008

inspiration....

the very essence of life...All of us derive inspiration from some way or the other from some one or the other or from some thing or the other. Let it be deriving inspiration from a child the way it craves for a chocolate and goes on and on talking in its gibberish language which is decipherable only by itslef(not even any other child of the same age group)... Well you might be thinking why she is talking about kids and choloates and stuff???? to put it simple, inspiration is the main element driving any human beings life...

and so is my blog... I blog whenever anything interesting or sweet or adventuorous or scary or bad happenes to me...
And the reason why i am posting this is not because of any of the above things.. This blog is purely because one of my friends (few months ago a "colleague") has started writing a blog.

This whole system of blog has given me and the people around me a lot of things...
Large circle of sensible and "think alike" friends, my best friend found her partner etc etc...
Well to continue... I met this guy almost 10 months back... Have been through all times with him. HAd never even known before till i started working with him that he was also an intern in office. I rarely used to see him and NEVER spoke with him. All of a sudden came fro mno where and we started talking about all the things i found wierd and what he found weird in me. Initially i must admit that he was too quite but highly dangerous for the amount of ragging he used to do. I was a real prey. I used to take that and still put on a smile for all i knew that he would be a great friend(just like raghavan instinct, ... i guess it was nivedita instinct)

Time flew by, two months we worked on one client and got know each other very well.. atleast to the extent that we were able to put up with eachothers nonsense...(Guess thats what is needed in friendship... accept the other person as they are).

Have been insanely rude wit hhim, he has ben insanely rude with me too.. but do we care????

Rags me to the core and still manages to put on the innocent boy s face!!!! world might fall for that... but good luck next time da!!!!

A source of inspiration in many ways... a trusted friend and one of the sensible people whom i have come across in office. For all that i know, he s reliable for me and the most approachable person at any point of itme for any silly damn shitty thing.... There to lend a shoulder anytime..

Enough of good things... coming to the best part... vetti scene poduvan.. god only knows why!!!!!!!!!!!!

He came in when i really needed a friend at work....

Thanks a lot for many things!!!:) wish u remain the same

No comments: