Saturday, June 09, 2007

Hi blogeees(blogmates)!

A very long time since I posted anything! Feeling guilty. But cant really help it because of the work I have joined very recently. Yeah! I am working in an audit firm.Now about the job.. I am not good at accounts for I know for sure that I will do atleast one silly mistake even in a simple problem. So when I am going for auditing other companies accounts and when I find some mistake it feels really good because it gives me some satisfaction that I also know a bit of accounts. This post is not going to be long. I am too lazy to type it out. Just wanted to tell that I am still alive to those people who read my blog ( if at all anyone reads it except for those people whom I know):)

6 comments:

Shilpa Krishnan said...

ahh.. me too loves finding faults...and oi..u have shuffle option o n most music players...so go ahead n finish it

nivi said...

seri ok.. i shall finish it tonight...

Avi Ramu said...

Hey ur job s really cool cuz evn if u made a mistake in finding out a mistake there wud still b a mistake so ur always ryt..Hey wat am i even sayin?????????????

nivi said...

yea..... i know its fun na...??? true fun... so wat u up to?

Avi Ramu said...

Im jus a jobless guy whos too lazy to post but wudn miss a chance to post a comment on othrs.Avi s da name!

nivi said...

he he... same here... join the brand wagon!!! sitting before th comp but lazy to type out anything!!!