Monday, March 19, 2007

Dreams!

Why do they occur? I get dreams when I don want them! They just come from nowhere yet with a bang to give me all kinds of excitement and scary thoughts. That’s when I realize that there is a very very scary side of me which is letting my thoughts wander to that extent!

I get weirdest of all dreams mostly with those friends who are very close to me and not so close friends. In my dreams those people who come in my dream, knows anything and everything about the other person, though they aren’t even aware about their existence in real life. This really fascinates me! Isn’t this fantastic?

I can think of three dreams right now. First one was about my death. Actually the dream started only after I died and how people were crying and few were laughing because I am no more! And when they were taking me to the cremation ground they pass through a bridge and due to lack of balance they drop me off in a river! And .. and… I don remember because I was woken up!:(


Second one is probably the funniest1 and the funniest part is “I am having a boyfriend in that”! ok.. cut down on the imaginations.. I was not making out and all. The dream was as clean and decent as I am!:) just the thought that I was having a boyfriend was funny for me to keep me laughing for the next two days! And I don remember that unfortunate guy’s face! Lucky for that imaginary guy!

Third is my favourite! I am in the jail! I have been sentenced a 1 year stay in jail for violating the traffic rules! And I am put among those people have killed and looted and done many more things. Oh ya! Two of my not-so-good friends where also there. The jailer was being very nice to me and he was the only nice part. This dream surely had many scary things because I haven seen any burglars in person and for me to see such people in dream was real big thing!

4 comments:

swathi said...

talk abt imagination running wild- jail, boyfriend.. hmm.. nivi uve seen it all:)

cheers

nivi said...

yeah... i know!

Shilpa Krishnan said...

hehehe..good post....and ur dreams seem to be wilder than mine

nivi said...

oh.... wats up with ur dreams?