Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Entered a new world with no expectation
To just come across ten new people
In whose company I was my-self
To tell about my acquaintances
Are they angels or what?
For all the timely help and support from them
Getting to know them was a treat!
Razzmatazz came into existence
Another place to voice my crap
I met the Ms. Universe
A girl of values with an amazing heart!
Woa! The cute Bajaari of all times
Caring and sensitive baby is what she is
My best friend, deepa
A charming person with a radiant smile
Think of orkut and she is the GIRL
Vasu, she is truly fun!
This girl is synonymous to entertainment
And that pudy cat for you!
A sweet thing with a golden heart
She wins over with her vandichi tamil
With all the hissing these angels created memories to be cherished!
Here are “personalities”
Puky: my confidant
Neetu: my humshakal
Shil: my chweetheart
Viji: my Prodigy
Swat: my Hanumani(female form)
Arthi: the charm
Apoorva: vo oru payunna putha…!
Krithika: bommal attam…!
Suman: dulhan!
All of us are crazy people
Born to do crazy things
My mouth tastes bitter
Wit the thought that everything is over!
College life was fun
With all the learning gone into it!

1 comment:

Dipan Karmakar said...

Thanx 4 ur support and views on my post...
To address ur concerns I must say that there is in real no ‘all or none’ thing, niether 'good' or 'bad' nor any 'cut and paste' approach for most of the critical issues, our budget being one of them...it is due to all practical reasons mostly a matter of priorities...
First extending the FBT may 4m one perspective b desirable but viewed 4m the perspective of maintaing the high growth momentum & boosting our economy, additional tax burden mostly proves a bane...
2nd our farm sector is all about 50% Indians...ny benefits passed on for helping them raise up from the chronic cycle of poverty and distress is only desirable... even 4m the global perspective it is all about competition- just a look at the huge subsidies to the farm sector by the developed countries says it all-4m the economic perspective too...
i hope my explanation can help satisfy u, albeit to a small extent...
Regards
Deep
** can i know ur orkut user name it must b gr8 to 've u as a frnd...